* * * * * 4 votes

Datamining today's patch - DLC info incoming.

Mass Effect Datamine Patch

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

#1 TSA_383

TSA_383

Takin' A Leak

• Veteran Member
  • 1,414 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

POPULAR

So, I just got my paws on the patch 1.05 (thankyou to FFZero for the help + reminder).
Stuff found so far:

- Assault rifle, shotgun and sniper rifle ultra light materials (probably primarily for multiplayer).
- Most of the recent single player DLC weapons are getting added to multi player.

There'll be more exciting stuff shortly I hope, I've just scratched the surface ;)

Edit: More stuff page 2 of the thread :D

Edit edit: Since we're now getting a billion hits related to new multiplayer game modes, let me clarify my statements here:
http://www.clevernoo...__80#entry57356

Hey guests, take a moment to register on the forums and subscribe to us!

#2 Metatron

Metatron

Master Chef

• Veteran Member
  • 1,374 posts
  • LocationWales UK

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:55 PM

Just saw this in the news on google. People have said DLC info will follow soon.

I like tea

#3 The Incredible Godzy

The Incredible Godzy

I Used to be an Adventurer...

• Members
  • 556 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

So, I just got my paws on the patch 1.05.

Nice! =D

Do you hope to get any clues on the DLC's storyline with that? Or is it just going to be mp related?

R.I.P.

The Indoctrination Theory

March 2012 - March 2013

Elegant. Redeeming. Wrong.

Up to the end, It tried to save ME3's ending.

We'll always remember the IT.

#4 Magiseth

Magiseth

Daemon Contingency's White Knight

• Veteran Member
  • 1,360 posts
  • LocationReal World: HvCft Redemption, Broadcast Depth / In the Matrix: United States - Minnesota

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:58 PM

Nice! =D

Do you hope to get any clues on the DLC's storyline with that? Or is it just going to be mp related?

Usually map and script data come out of a patch datamine. But with TSA running this, who knows? :D

#5 TSA_383

TSA_383

Takin' A Leak

• Veteran Member
  • 1,414 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:11 PM

Usually map and script data come out of a patch datamine. But with TSA running this, who knows? :D

I've never seen anything like this one though, it's SUPER clean.
Like, usually the DLC_shared files even in the patches contained bits of script, all of them had the stuff from leviathan at least, and this one's more or less blanked:

<!--Male entries section begin (ends at position 3)-->
<string>
<id>814198</id>
<position>0</position>
<data>ME3: Content Patch 2 DLC Module</data>
</string>
<string>
<id>134217729</id>
<position>1</position>
<data>DLC_UPD_Patch02</data>
</string>
<string>
<id>134217730</id>
<position>2</position>
<data>en-us</data>
</string>
<string>
<id>134217731</id>
<position>3</position>
<data>Male</data>
</string>
<!--Male entries section end-->
<!--Female entries section begin (ends at position 4)-->
<string>
<id>134217731</id>
<position>4</position>
<data>Female</data>
</string>
<!--Female entries section end-->
</tlkFile>

Everything cut. Even the bits from Leviathan. Hell, there's not even any multiplayer subs in there...

Also, the coalesced files aren't able to be opened, I'm not sure if they're encrypted or what but I can't make sense of them at all, whereas every other one had all its details hanging out making suggestive poses...

To be clear, a lot of this stuff doesn't technically NEED to be in a patch, it's just that previously they've not removed it and I've been able to leak stuff often months in advance :D

#6 j0uRnEy

j0uRnEy

Swing to the left, swing to the right, I'm lovin' life

• Veteran Member
  • 1,389 posts
  • LocationSofia, Bulgaria

User's Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

I guess Bioware finally decided to be secretive :D Let's hope it will be for the better :D

rs_600x600_131009094416_600_That_70s_Sho   6823564h.jpg

(the image above is NOT connected with Sony's Gaming devision, and it has NOTHING against the PS 4, or something ! It's only directed towards Sony Music)

"I'm tired of injustice, I'm tired of the schemes. The lies are disgusting, so what does it mean ? You're kicking me down, I got to get up, as jacked as it sounds, the whole system sucks !" - Michael Jackson

"While we live according to race, color or creed, while we rule by blind madness and pure greed, our lives dictated by tradition, superstition, false religion through the eons and on and on..." - Freddie Mercury

#7 duras

duras

Not Sure if Serious Poster...

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

In which files do you find these and with which program do you open them?

#8 Ascension Denied

Ascension Denied

Class B Member

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

POPULAR

Only just seen this on google myself and i knew that TSA would be on the case.

ofcourse someone else might have gotten it wrong
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

#9 yodle137

yodle137

Class S Member

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationThe Northeast

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

Someone else might have gotten it wrong

Seven words that will always give me chills..
It's not who you are underneath; it's what you do, that defines you.

#10 Agent S14

Agent S14

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 529 posts
  • LocationHouston

User's Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:38 PM

Hack the universe tsa use your omni tooooooooooooooll.
Posted Image

#11 Zuzu

Zuzu

Champion.Seeker.Tomb Raider.Witch.Perfect Woman.The Chosen One.

• Veteran Member
  • 2,243 posts
  • LocationBrno,Czech Republic

User's Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

At least BioWare finally learned to avoid mistakes from the past.

Posted Image

"Every fight we ever seen could've been our last.Every bullet we ever dodged could've been the one.[...]And this time around they're just a little bigger."
Garrus Vakarian,Mass Effect 3
" It is only when you fall that you learn wether you can fly."
Flemeth,Dragon Age 2
"Nothing is lost forever,but some things are better if never found."
Lara Croft,Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light
"I believe that some things are meant to happen.Call it destiny.Call it will of the Goddess.Call it chance.But do not call it concidence."
Kian Alvane,Dreamfall:The Longest Journey

"Broken people are dangerous.They know they can survive."

Ellie,The Last Of Us

#12 Boster

Boster

Out of it

• Veteran Member
  • 871 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

Ummm....

Ok?

The silence before the storm?
------->*Lost Connection*<--------

#13 The Incredible Godzy

The Incredible Godzy

I Used to be an Adventurer...

• Members
  • 556 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

I've never seen anything like this one though, it's SUPER clean. Also, the coalesced files aren't able to be opened, I'm not sure if they're encrypted or what but I can't make sense of them at all, whereas every other one had all its details hanging out making suggestive poses...

Oh noes, Bioware has adapted to our attempts at defeating them!!! :wtf:
Posted Image

R.I.P.

The Indoctrination Theory

March 2012 - March 2013

Elegant. Redeeming. Wrong.

Up to the end, It tried to save ME3's ending.

We'll always remember the IT.

#14 eaglefan129

eaglefan129

*Custom Title Unlocked* Master of Noobs

• Veteran Member
  • 948 posts
  • LocationUpstate, New York

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

well tsa "evil"chris himself said info coming soon why is this neccessary to post?

#15 Magiseth

Magiseth

• Veteran Member
  • 1,360 posts
  • LocationReal World: HvCft Redemption, Broadcast Depth / In the Matrix: United States - Minnesota

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

I've never seen anything like this one though, it's SUPER clean.
Like, usually the DLC_shared files even in the patches contained bits of script, all of them had the stuff from leviathan at least, and this one's more or less blanked:

Everything cut. Even the bits from Leviathan. Hell, there's not even any multiplayer subs in there...

Also, the coalesced files aren't able to be opened, I'm not sure if they're encrypted or what but I can't make sense of them at all, whereas every other one had all its details hanging out making suggestive poses...

To be clear, a lot of this stuff doesn't technically NEED to be in a patch, it's just that previously they've not removed it and I've been able to leak stuff often months in advance :D

Well... what if... they made sure nothing is leaked this time... because... they don't want the stuff for the IT DLC leaked...

**grabs a big gulp of mountain dew, a bag of cheetos, and just waits for the hype train to take off**

#16 Julian

Julian

Captain Noobinator

• Owner & Founder
  • 2,381 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

POPULAR

We need to get Anonymous on the job.

Posted Image

Questions? Comments? Business proposals or press inquiries? Want to advertise with us? Email me: julian@clevernoob.com

For all forum-related inquiries, please contact a Forum Moderator if one is online, or use the Report function of the site.

#17 Magiseth

Magiseth

• Veteran Member
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

30 guests TSA... the world is awaiting your news...

#18 TSA_383

TSA_383

Takin' A Leak

• Veteran Member
  • 1,414 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

30 guests TSA... the world is awaiting your news...

Yeah, there's not a lot in this patch that I can access, they've got rid of a lot of the obvious stuff.

That said, there's a few bits and pieces that may well tie into the "reckoning" multiplayer DLC, including that new game mode that appeared in the last one.

Okay, based on what I've found so far I'd say this "leaked" description of the new multiplayer DLC is likely legit:

"The day of reckoning is nigh! The Reckoning Multiplayer Expansion brings six new never before seen co-op story missions to the game and new co-op gameplay modes. It provides four new maps to conquer and hazard variations of the Earth maps. It also enables reinforcement packs that offer new kits for the salarians, krogans, humans and volus. In-game reinforcement packs now include three new weapons (Chakram Launcher, Blood Pack Punisher and Adas Anti-Synthetic Rifle)."

At the very least, we knew they were looking at new gameplay modes for MP at the time the collectors were added, and this patch references a new multiplayer mode as well as all of those weapons being added to MP.

I'm calling this "Tentatively highly likely" :D

#19 Mrgreenleaf

Mrgreenleaf

Rider of Rohan

• Veteran Member
  • 1,377 posts
  • LocationTurkey

User's Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

Guests are over 100. World is watching you TSA! :D

#20 Joe Amethyst

Joe Amethyst

Pinched Nub

• Moderators
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationYardley, Pennsylvania

User's Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

Yeah, there's not a lot in this patch that I can access, they've got rid of a lot of the obvious stuff.

That said, there's a few bits and pieces that may well tie into the "reckoning" multiplayer DLC, including that new game mode that appeared in the last one.

Okay, based on what I've found so far I'd say this "leaked" description of the new multiplayer DLC is likely legit:

"The day of reckoning is nigh! The Reckoning Multiplayer Expansion brings six new never before seen co-op story missions to the game and new co-op gameplay modes. It provides four new maps to conquer and hazard variations of the Earth maps. It also enables reinforcement packs that offer new kits for the salarians, krogans, humans and volus. In-game reinforcement packs now include three new weapons (Chakram Launcher, Blood Pack Punisher and Adas Anti-Synthetic Rifle)."

At the very least, we knew they were looking at new gameplay modes for MP at the time the collectors were added, and this patch references a new multiplayer mode as well as all of those weapons being added to MP.

I'm calling this "Tentatively highly likely" :D

So they lied when they said Retaliation was the last MP pack.

WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE.

Posted Image

For all forum-related inquiries, please contact a Forum Moderator if one is online, or use the Report function of the site.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mass Effect, Datamine, Patch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users